Re: Weekly report week 2, plans for week 3

On Mon, Jan 17, 2005 at 09:13:35PM +0100, Jonas Smedegaard wrote:
> On 17-01-2005 20:13, Andreas Schuldei wrote:
> > On Mon, Jan 17, 2005 at 07:18:24PM +0100, Andreas Schuldei wrote:
> > i forgot to mention that my son had an eye-inflamation and one
> > and a half days were used for baby-sitting.
>
> Hey - you also forgot to mention which episodes of Startrek you've
> watched... ;-)

i did that on sunday...

the reason why i mention all kind of personal and family
sicknesses here from time to time is, that they limit my amount
of time i can spend on work. and since i am getting payed for
this i feel i should give a reason if i am less productive then i
myself had hoped.

but then there are other reasons of unproductiveness to suffer
from like cerebrum wackyness