Re: PRinting multiple copies from openoffice etc

>From Torstein Dybdahl on Saturday, 2004-11-13 at 18:47:19 +0100:
> hi,
> I have been testing printing multiple copies in openoffice.
> When selecting print and selecting 2 or more copies the result is
> always no extra copies of the document printed.
>
> I have been testing printing through CUPS the results:
> OpenOffice unable to print muliple copies
> Kword unable to print multiple copies
>
> Mozilla is able to print multiple copies
>
> Is there somewhere or some settings that is missing for openoffice and Kword making it possible to print multiple copies?
>
> I have also done some testing on Mandrake 10.1, and debian sid, debian
> woody, but none of them are able to print multiple copies. (THat is
> for openoffice, and kword)

I do not know what kind of safety mechanisms may be built into
skolelinux, but the problems with Mandrake and Debian Sid
strike me as unusual.

I printed out 100 copies of an invitation in early 2003 using
Knoppix/OpenOffice, and all I had to do was ask for them.
No special set-up was necessary.

Conrad