Re: OOo 1.1 for Woody was Re: Error testing net for thinclients

fredag 10. desember 2004, 16:12, skrev Gavin McCullagh:
| Hi,
|
| On Fri, 10 Dec 2004, Axel Bojer wrote:
| > | The latest OOo can be got by using a backport (unofficial package
| > | compiled for stable) but now is not the time to get into that.
| >
| > I am sorry, no, it is not :-(
| > http://www.backports.org/package.php?search=openoffice
|
| http://openoffice.debian.net/
|
| "2003-12-15: Test Woody backport of OOo available
| Chris announced that there is now an test woody backport of OOo 1.1.0-3
| available and that Release files generation and -signing is now
| implemented."
|
| I think this info is rather out of date as I see
|
| http://ftp.freenet.de/pub/debian-openoffice/pool/main/openoffice.org/openof
|fice.org-bin_1.1.1-1+woody2_i386.deb
| http://ftp.freenet.de/pub/debian-openoffice/pool/main/openoffice.org/openof
|fice.org_1.1.1-1+woody2_all.deb

Well, yes, but the latest version is 1.1.3, and this is not norwegian bokmål
wich we are translating to and want to see as a result :-)
(As far as I remeber there was some problems with some libraries that did not
fit for use in woody).
But strange though that this did not occure on Backports ...

AB