Re: skolelinux and ubuntu and schooltool

On Wed, 8 Dec 2004 23:32:44 +0100, Andreas Schuldei wrote
> On Wed, Dec 08, 2004 at 09:44:52PM +0100, Nicolas Pettiaux (AEL)
> wrote:
> >
> > What are the possible collaborations, if any, between SkoleLinux and
> > ubuntulinux and schooltool,
>
> i am the schooltool sponsor.

what do you mean ?

> that means i am the one uploading
> their software to the archive, claiming it is fine to use and
> legal etc.

does that equal : you are the maintainer of the schooltool package for
debian-edu = debian sarge ?

I am not sure I really understand what you do for schooltool

> since i am also a debian-edu dude, this is one example of
> collaboration.

what do yo umean by debian-edu dude ?

thanks,

Nicolas