NFS disconnects periodically

Hi there,

I got the feeling that our tjener is to blame for peridical hangs I
observed at thin clients, and work stations. LTSPserver reports
someting like: NFS not reachable (time-out) / NFS connected ok.

I suspect the nic could be the bottleneck; it's the intel chipset on the
TX150 server board. The used driver module is named e100, but mii-tool
doesn't cooperate with it.

I plan to debug the reasons by means of nagios, Wenzel told me the
initially set nagiosadmin password (!). Where is the documentation I
failed to locate?

Thanks for any further hints on how to corner the bug.
Regards
Ralf