Error testing net for thinclients

Hello!
I have tried to ask this on the norwegian list, but no one seemed to know:
I am having a Problem with our Skolelinux Server; it simply do not want to
work over the thinclient net (eth1). I can ping to it, but the thinclients
wont come up. The configuration ought to be OK because I have not changed it
and it used to just pop up as it should before someone here moved the
machine. What I get now is:
"searching for server (DHCP)...."
And there it stops for days, and nothing more happens.

What I have tried already:
* Reboot the server and/or the thinclient
* Try another thinclient
* The diskettes should be OK too, they are booting.
* A crossed cable direkt on the server to a client
* Checked cables (since I can ping, they should be ok anyway though)
* Ping from the server to some webadress or from another machine
	too eth1 and eth0 - and the connection is OK.

Are there some more things to test?
Some testing tools to error proof that I have forgotten?
It may be that the answear is very simple, but as of now I can see no more
things too test. It dos not work, but ought too ...

Some ideas anyone?

Greetings from AB, Norway

PS: Please keep me in the answering filed since I am not a member of this
list.