Re: Script for updating mozilla language settings.

|| On Tue, 19 Oct 2004 12:27:07 +0200
|| Finn-Arne Johansen <faj@bzz.no> wrote:

fj> For some reason the locale-settings are honoured on my laptop, which
fj> runs mozilla 1.7.3-2 (sarge, but with mozilla from sid)

fj> It is not honoured in my workstation that runs 1.6-5 (sarge)

fj> in Skolelinux we run 1.6-4.skolelinux.2, which is a backport of 1.6-5
fj> from sarge.

The 1.7 mozilla package now have a locale auto-setting. It is based on
mozilla-locale-auto package which was removed because it's
functionality was merge on mozilla package. I think you should
backport it to 1.6-4.skolelinux or backport 1.7 itself.

--
        O T A V I O    S A L V A D O R
 E-mail: otavio@debian.org      UIN: 5906116