Re: [samba] login.bat isn't run on win2k clients

Hi Finn-Arne,

thanks for replying, and yes, it was a typo :)

Am Mittwoch, 29. September 2004 18:38 schrieb Finn-Arne Johansen:
> Hmm, what is this ?  This PAB section ? okay, I find that it has the
> default values, so I guess it should be okay.

AFAIR these settings where necessary for samba 2.0 in order to keep long file
names distinct when they started with the same 8 letters. If they are default
with more recent samba versions, the better.

If it is not the smb.conf, it can only be the user profiles that tell win2k to
look for login.bat on another place. (It was run with the old server).

Still wondering
Ralf