Re: version control for config files (was: Re: FAQ splinters)

Am Sonntag 26 September 2004 11:59 schrieb Thomas Templin:
> If you are talking of config files which reside in the etc directory this

Mh, not all are in /etc, some are on tjener, most are on work stations (we
only got one luckywise) and on the LTSP server. We could start a collection
of questionable conf files....

> can be done via CVS.

... by people how are able to cope with CVS. beginning admins will not belong
to these people, I am quite sure.

> I saw a howto how this can be done some years ago...

well.