Re: konqueror doesn't use proxy by default

Hi,

I observed the same thing: Neither Konqueror nor Mozilla have the proxy-server
activated.

Installation: woody-test

I was wondering whether there is another mechanism for activating the use of
squid. I thought that it cannot be that the pupils themselves can
activate/deactivate(!) the use of the proxy server!

Greetings
Stefan Padberg, Wuppertal