Re: Debian Edu: new scientific package

Am Freitag 17 September 2004 13:54 schrieb Frode Jemtland:
> I remembered, but I must say that I can't quite grasp what this program can
> do...., so I did not answer your first mail .... Sorry

Hi,

Carlos put up some screenshots at
http://www.gamgi.org/description/screenshots/screenshots.html which look
promising.

On the other hand, Frode has a point that building a debian package is a good
preposition for being used with skolelinux. If an apt-get allows to install
some backport version of Gamgi, many people might draw profit out of your
work soon.

(Is there a webmin interface for synaptic I wonder? Should there, I don't
know)

Regards
Ralf