RFT: new samba packages

Hello.

I would like someone to test the new samba packages as I don't have
access to a Skolelinux network and a computer with MS Windows
installed.

The line to insert into /etc/apt/sources.list is

  deb http://ftp.skolelinux.no/skolelinux/ woody-test local

and the command for installing samba is

  apt-get update && apt-get install samba

I have tested that the package installes successfully, but not it's
functionality. Please check that the Windows client can login and
mount partitions before and after installing new samba
packages. Test-result can be reported to one of the lists or to me per
email.

Thanks in advance!

- Werner