Weekly report week 37, plans for week 38

* Andreas Schuldei (andreas@schuldei.org) [040906 11:54]:
> This week (37) i will continue to work on the test framework.  In
> contrast to last week i will avoid trying to find bugs in other
> peoples code but instead produce more myself. ... code, that is.

did that, most of the time. i simplified the design two times and
have now something that should be able to do most things i set
out to achive. it will perform worse and wont be as portable.
lots of work still to do, though.

> i will also release a new wlus.

i did not do that yet because i got the patch i waited for only
on sunday, when i was sick allready.

otherwise i
- wrote a couple of mails regarding the schooltool packageing
- read and work through perltoot, perlboot and perlmod
- wrote some helpfull mails on the german list
- commented on the feide2go schemas
- wrote some mails to prospective developers
- sorted out final details regarding the trip to germany
- wrote an other round of mails to the people coming to oldenburg

then my wife, my son and i got sick (saturday) and when i brought
my son to kindergarten yesterday (monday) he was bounced with an
returncode of ETOOHIGHTEMP. we spend the rest of the day in
hospital, struggeling with the fine swedish health system and
continued doing so this morning.

this week i will
- install my new notebook which i got today
- continue with the testframework
- travel to germany (on saturday)