Re: Status on Sarge (testing) version of Skolelinux

fredag 10. september 2004, 14:29, wrote Andreas Schuldei:
> * Frode Jemtland (frode.jemtland@skolelinux.no) [040910 13:53]:
> > So, the Main server profile has increased above 2.5 Gb as requested
> > minimum HD size.
>
> that sounds as if it was much. how big harddisks do you think are
> realistic?

Not shure if I understand your question, but after a compleet install, I find
that lvscan tells me that

<Snip--list of volume groups>
6 logical volumes with 2.44 GB total in 2 volume groups.

(This is on a qemu "machine" with a 3 Gb disk.)

So it seems to me that the main server profile need 2.44 GB. ?

--
-Frode

Underskriv på aksjonen Forbrukere mot kopisperre:
http://forbrukermakt.drmowinckel.com/

Nothing matters very much, and few things matter at all.
  -- Arthur Balfour