Re: Status on Sarge (testing) version of Skolelinux

[Frode Jemtland]
> Yes, the next build worked (the morning of 9.sept.), but the images
> made today gives this:
> http://www.jemtland.com/slx/slx_sarge_a-003.png

 [!] Automatically partition hard drives
 An error occured during the previous operation
 You may be able to continue.  Here is some more information:

 Unable to mount 'vg_system:lv_squid' on '/target/var/spool/squid' as
 fstype 'lvm:vg_system:lv_squid:default': No such device.

I believe this is a problem triggered by having too little space
available on the disk.  How big is the disk?  Does it help to increase
the size?  (Yes, I know the message is cryptic. :)