Re: autologin for thin clients

Le Thu, 9 Sep 2004 10:02:27 -0700, vagrant@freegeek.org (Vagrant Cascadian)
a écrit :

I've found that kde session manager let me configure some accounts which
can log without password, so I use it.

It works when I'm on the main server, but not when I'me on the thin client ;
I've also noticed that on the thin client, the localisation (french) is not
complete : in the KDE control center, the tree on the left side is left in
english while the right side (configuration) is in french... Same things
for the menu (in english)...
  Have you an idea why the behavior is different between server and thin
clients connexions ?

	with regards,
		Fred.