Some questions after install...

  I've finally installed the Debian-edu (skolelinux) on the server
using the 'venus' image.

  I've noticed that the language customization fails (fr_FR@euro),
but I applied a recipe found in a document :
  update-locale-config fr_FR@euro
  and it works.

  The main server and the thin client works now.

  I have some questions now :

  - I would like to add users with a simple account name and possibly
    without password : it's not possible through webin interface (or
    I didn't find how to), how can I create user in a root shell ?
     I've tried 'adduser' but it doesn't work with LDAP, and I don't
     know well the latter.

  - The sound card seems to be recognized (i810_audio module loaded) but
    I don't have any sound : have you any clue ?

  - I've looked in run services 'nagios', but I didn't find where to
    look for its web interface : which is the address/port used ?

  - finally (at last !), I would like to know if I can upgrade (later)
    to a sarge, perhaps using the unofficial Sarge CD located in
     ftp.skolelinux.no ? May I use it as a package CD ?

  Thanks for your work,

		Fred.