Re: Status on Sarge (testing) version of Skolelinux

> > On man, 2004-09-06 at 13:29, Knut Yrvin wrote:
> > > I'we heard it was broken in the weekend. Is it installable now? We
> > > gonna test it in Akershus City Council :-)

I tested the sarge build that was created during the developer gathering, and
it was not installable. I opened bug 838 ++.

The sarge cd was not updated during the developer gathering, but the cd that
was built a couple of days later had a new error with LVM during format of
the disk. I tested the sarge image today, and had the same LVM error.

http://www.jemtland.com/slx/slx_sarge_a-002.png

> tirsdag 7. september 2004, 11:43, wrote Harald Thingelstad:
> Problems with the install I made at the gathering:

It is important to give exact information on what install media you used. I
think I remembered that you told me your install media was 3-4 weeks old ? Is
this correct ?

--
-Frode

There are no games on this system.