Skolelinux jobs for students

Hello,

I have the opportunity to propose developer job for student. These
students job will be part of their training and graduation process.
Students are HightSchool + 2 or HightSchool + 3.

I have been looking at the
https://www.skolelinux.org/portal/contribute/development/SmallProgrammingJobs page in Skolelinux portal.

However I am not sure these descriptions make enought sense for students
looking from training jobs. More elaborated description with an
appropriate bibliography will help student to figure out what the job is
about.

In the other hand if there are more compartimented it could be quicker
for the student to catch up.

Hilaire

--
SCÉRÉN