Re: RFS: schooltool

On Mon, Sep 06, 2004 at 10:57:31AM +0200, Petter Reinholdtsen wrote:
> [Brian Sutherland]
> > I am also interested in any requirements for a package to work well
> > with Debian Edu?
>
> We need the package to be installable noninteractively, preferable
> with install time configuration from debconf preseeding.

Currently the package does not use debconf, but currently does not need
to ask any questions. I have some experience with debconf and debconf
preseeding so it shouldn't be too difficult to set it up if the need
does arise.

--
Brian Sutherland

"There has got to be more to life than just being really,
really, really, ridiculously good-looking." -- Derek Zoolander