Re: Local Multi user and Skolelinux ?

* Bernard Hugueney (bernard.hugueney@lip6.fr) [040903 21:11]:
> Hello !
> I would like to know if (and how :-) ) it would be possible ti have
> multiple local users on Skolelinux thin clients.
> ( local multi users as in
> http://tldp.org/HOWTO/XFree-Local-multi-user-HOWTO/index.html
>  that is used for example by
> http://www.c3sl.ufpr.br/fourhead/index-en.php )
>
> Does anybody have any information ?
>
> Thank you very much in advance.

incidently i am running a multiuser workstation and am also
responsible for pushing the pci device seperation support into
debian`s X.

often thin clients are supposed to be maintainance no-brainers.
multiuser machines are very non-standard and require special
kernels and (possibly) X, so you would need to hack a bit on your
own. technically i can think of nothing that would make this
impossible.

why do you want to do this?