Re: English skolelinux users mailing list etc

On Πεμ 02 Σεπ 2004 12:40, Gavin McCullagh wrote:
> There is also the question of whether this separates the developer
> too much from user questions.  In that case, either developers can
> lurk on the new list too or at worst I suppose all mails could be
> cc'd across.  It seems clear to me that there is currently no
> "newbie" type conversation on debian-edu.  If this were to change a
> lot (though I don't believe it will as things stand), I suspect
> some developers might start asking for a separate list.

I believe that this will happen eventually, esp. as Skolelinux takes
off in other countries. And then we might have a users-en@skolelinux.
{no, org} (or debian.org, whichever you prefer),
a users-no@, users-el@ etc, so that teachers can discuss
administration, users, etc. but _not_ developer/technical matters in
their own native language.

It's only a matter of demand, but i guess it's best to plan ahead.

Konstantinos