Re: English skolelinux users mailing list etc

[Gavin McCullagh]
> I know most of the users are currently in Norway but a mailing list for
> direct help in English would appeal to English speaking countries as well
> as other people with English as a second language.

Personally, I believe the skolelinux cluster have too many mailing
lists.  The complete list is available from
<URL:http://developer.skolelinux.no/mailinglister.html> (Hm, it is
outdated, is lists devel@skolelinux.no and should list
debian-edu@lists.debian.org instead).

Personal issues aside, the procedure to get a new mailing list would
be to get some consensus on this list regarding name and topic, and
ask postmaster@skolelinux.no to create it.  The postmasters normally
create new lists within less then a week.

(And try to get gmane.org to archive the list, for convenience. :)