[ITT] po-debconf://localization-config/fr.po

>   I have also added 2 localized entries to base-config, one for
> pre-install and one for post-install locale configuration.
>   I attach the templates.pot file so that you can translate it to your
> language and send it to me (or if you prefer added in debian-edu CVS,
> under debian-edu/localization-config/debian/po).

I will make the french translation. This mail with -l10n-french CC'ed
in order to register my Intent To Translate in our progress databases.

Kostas, what you attached was the el.po file with a filled header and
Greek translations....:-)....of course, changin this to another
language is easy....