Proposed stable update: debian-edu-config (0.393 -> 0.394)

I would like to propose the following update to the woody CD.  The
change is tested slightly using the woody-test CD.  Any protests?
I'll wait three days for protests before moving the package into the
woody APT source and on to the woody CD.

This is the change log:

debian-edu-config (0.394) unstable; urgency=low

  * Finn-Arne Johansen
    - Fixed bashism in detection of workstation profile in cfengine.conf
    - Added slapdconfig for sarge (bdb backend, commented out for now)
    - Changed ldap-bootstrap script to support exim4, and nonexisting samba
    - Added support for sarge in cfengine.conf
    - Fixed squid config for sarge
    - Fixed slapd Database setup for sarge
    - Changed detection of ltspserver profile
  * Petter Reinholdtsen
    - Correct xfree86 test.  It should no longer report errors on
      Main-server installs.
    - Enable postinst code to handle debconf preseeding for
      init.d/update-hostname.  It is now working as it should.
    - Document some problems with init.d/open-backdoor.
    - Make sure open-backdoor print a message when it is enabled.
  * Maximilian Wilhelm
    - Added ldap base dn to client config
    - Added CNAME kerberos for tjener to db.intern
    - Localized debian-edu-hd-warn correctly and added chech if X is running

 -- Petter Reinholdtsen <pere@debian.org>  Sun,  8 Aug 2004 13:28:30 +0200