Re: I suggest a new title on the "Driftsbok"

On Friday 13 August 2004 14:16, Kurt wrote:
> * Jonas Smedegaard <dr@jones.dk> [040813 13:45]:
> > On 13-08-2004 13:00, Kurt wrote:
> > Did you forget "Skolelinux" above?

> No, i like the name skolelinux much more than Debian Edu. But for
> international purposes perhaps it is better to show the Debian
> Basis.

personally, I think of debian-edu as the (international) name of the project
and of Skolelinux as both the name of the product (CDD) produced by
debian-edu and the name of the Norwegian branch of the project.

in other words Skolelinux ~= custom debian distribution made by debian-edu

> Debian at Schools
> Installing and maintain a Skolelinux Network
I like this
--
cobaco (aka Bart Cornelis):
    Coördinator Belgisch Skolelinux team