Re: Proposed stable update: locale-config-skolelinux

[Petter Reinholdtsen]
> The new version of locale-config-skolelinux in woody-testing seem to
> work.  It adds support for Polish (pl_PR).  Any objections if I move
> the package from the apt source woody-test to woody?

Klaus told me about a patch in bugzilla, and I added it as well.

This is the changelog since last release:

  locale-config-skolelinux (0.39) woody; urgency=low

    * Remove debug code enabled by mistake in last upload.

   -- Petter Reinholdtsen <pere@debian.org>  Sat,  7 Aug 2004 18:16:57 +0200

  locale-config-skolelinux (0.38) woody; urgency=low

    * Petter Reinholdtsen
      - Add support for Turkish (tr_TR).  Patch from
        Recai Oktas.  (Fixes Skolelinux bug #810)

   -- Petter Reinholdtsen <pere@debian.org>  Sat,  7 Aug 2004 18:06:04 +0200

  locale-config-skolelinux (0.37) unstable; urgency=low

    * Klaus Ade Johnstad
      - Added Polish (pl_PL).

   -- Finn-Arne Johansen <faj@bzz.no>  Tue,  3 Aug 2004 18:03:09 +0200

Any objections?  The new version is in the woody-test APT source, and
on the latest woody-test CD.