Re: AND - auto nice deamon

Le mer 04/08/2004 à 11:57, Ralf Gesel|ensetter a écrit :
> Hi there,
>
> have there been any considerations about activating AND besides scripts like
> nightkill and logoutkill by default?

Nothing to do with your original request, but I made a package of the
newest version for Sarge/Sid, and intend to adopt the package (previous
maintainer agreed).
It is already available at http://apt.bxlug.be/sarge/main/.
Please test it and let me know if there are any problems left.

--
Jérôme Warnier
Consultant