joblist for smaller feature localisation for germany
the goal of this task list is to split up the feature
localisation work in small, manageable tasks suitabel to be done
in smaller, independet steps. ("feature localisation" meaning
the missing features to other schoolservers in germany which are
commonly demanded by teachers)
please tell me what else needs to be adjusted to make debian-edu
more germany-compliant. this will go into the bug tracking system
as bugs. if you know more about the specific problem/required
feature please fill in this information either as a reply to
this mail or later in the bugtracking system. (here the list
reply would be prefered, since it allows for discussion more
i intent to keep this list updated and put it somewhere on the web, too.
smaller jobs for localisation in germany
* squid-guard preconfigureing and autoupdating
* cooperation with josef spiller (kde developer) to provide support
for remote screen-switch-off (and perhaps screen export?)
* network reconfiguration (different IP ranges)
* add hooks to automatically reconfigure the mailsystem to
sent/receive external mail and use an unique domain name if
internet access is given.
* add hooks to automatically reconfigure the ldap system to use a
unique domain name if internet access is given.
* add hooks to automatically reconfigure DNS to use a unique domain
name if internet access is given
* webmin-ldap-user-simpe (useradmin system): add controls to interface
with squid-guard for disabeing internet access for users and groups
what else requires developer-skills?