Re: Zope structured text cannot handle latin1 code

What version of Zope does the system use?   The reStructuredText engine has proper multilingual support, and has been backported to Zope 2.6.  It would take some work, but moving to it early will save migration problems in future - it is very well-designed and stable.

Frank Bennett
Nagoya

Hilaire Fernandesさんは書きました: