Re: Helping Debian-Edu

On Saturday 26 June 2004 19:08, aracnus@skolelinux.no wrote:
> Hi Luiz,
>
> > Also, I would like to offer my contribution to the Debian-Edu project.
> > I could write documentation, help with translation, i18n and l10n and
> > coding (I have C, Python and GTK experience).
>
> I'm the actual coordinator of the localization of Skolelinux to Brazilian
> Portuguese and sent a private e-mail to you in our secret language,
> Portuguese...   8-)
> There we can discuss how you can help with more details, ok?
There seems to be a brasilian schoolserver project as Georg Greve told me some
days ago. Gearg has been to south america in the last weeks.

May be it's an idea to get in contact with the brasilian developers to
coordinate our work.

I will ask Georg for further information.
@georg
May you give us a short overview of GNU/Linux at Schools in brasil, what you
saw on your trip?

bye,
Thomas