Re: Call for French and German translators.

Hi Alex Brasetvik,

thank you for your time and work.,

On Friday 25 June 2004 15:44, Alex Brasetvik wrote:
> Hi.
>
> I have set up a French[1] and a German[2] Plone site now, as well as
> adding new flags below the search box.
>
> Now I need somebody to translate the English pages[3] to French
> and German :-)

as I wrote before, I will take over some work from Kurt Gramlich,
to coordinate the translation to the german language.

> At least one on the various translation teams must register[4][5] in the
> respective Plone site, subscribe to www-int[6] and send me his/her
> username, so I can grant access.

I registerd at  [5] with the login "christian" like you requested. I also joined
the www-int mailing list.