Re: Call for French and German translators.

Am Freitag 25 Juni 2004 17:44 schrieb Alex Brasetvik:
> I have set up a French[1] and a German[2] Plone site now, as well as
> adding new flags below the search box.

Hi Alex,

as I told you, I like the plone pages very much - good look & fell -
thus, thanks for your work :) I just wonder if the former pages are
still available after the relaunch of skolelinux.no?

regards
Ralf

P.S.: As I find more time, I am going to contribute German translations,
of course.