Re: New Skolelinux CD image release 1.0 (Venus)

Am Sonntag 20 Juni 2004 20:21 schrieb Petter Reinholdtsen:
> I've made a new Skolelinux CD image, release 1.0 with code name
> Venus. It is available from
> <URL:ftp://developer.skolelinux.no/skolelinux-cd/>.  The image size
> is 650 MiB.

Hi Petter, congratulations! Happy Birthday to Skolelinux 1.0 Venus :))

This sounds all great to me - especially installing mozilla afterwards
is no problem with flatrate and LTSP-Server. Still, my personal feeling
is, however, that mozilla-firebird (or what is the recent name for the
browser-only?) is used more often than TeX in regular schools. But
well, don't let's re-start this discussion again - this is not the time
to wonder, this is the time to cheer!

cheers :)
Ralf,
Borgholzhausen
14 Clients, 1 LTSP-Server, 1 Workstation, 1 Tjener