Re: flight-of-the-amazon-queen - a nice game

[Ralf G]
> ehem, how about space availble?

It will not fit on the CD, if that is your question.  But it might
address the objection I sometimes see, that there are no good games
for Linux. :)

> I'd rather plea for chess (phalanx, xboard) or, maybe, enigma (which
> has physical experience). But, well, tastes are different.

There are other games available as well, yes. )

> Is that adventure internationalized? Has it historical facts in it,
> to provide an educational effect?

It is not an educational game as such, and I guess the answer is no to
both your questions. :)