Re: Skolelinux stand at RML2004 - Bordeaux

Le mar 01/06/2004 à 11:02, Andreas Tille a écrit :
> On Tue, 1 Jun 2004, Herman Robak wrote:
>
> > On Tue, 2004-06-01 at 09:47, Hilaire Fernandes wrote:
> >
> > > Who will come at the RMLL2004 event at Bordeaux for Skolelinux?
> >
> >  I will be at the event, representing cinelerra.org:
> > <http://wiki.ael.be/rmll2004/index.php/MusiqueEtAutresDomainesArtistiques>,
> > under "Video".
> I will be there as well holding a Debian-Med talk.  The organisation is
> a little bit sloppy (I only have seen a way to communicate via Wiki - no
> call for papers etc...) and thus I did not yet managed to ask for a
> general Custom Debian Distributions talk.
>
> Kind regards
>
>           Andreas.

Ok, to all of you comming at Bordeaux for the RMLL, I can give you a
small description of the Skolelinux in demonstration at the CRDP
Aquitaine stand:

IT is a pre-rc3, mainly upgraded with KDE3, some part of Gnome2 (at
least GDM), DrGeo, Squeak, Wims, LeTerrier software.

See you there!

Hilaire

PS: Btw, if you have any neat features as poster, mascot or whatever do
not hesitate to bring it.
--
SCÉRÉN
CRDP d'Aquitaine/CDDP des Landes