Re: UTC, local time, etc.

<zitiere wer="Petter Reinholdtsen">
> [Frank Weißer]
>> My rc2 takes the hardware clock for time, so i got a differenz to
>> MEST after installation. With debian/woody i was asked by
>> base-config if the hardwareclock was set to GMT and where my pc
>> stands (Berlin in my case).
>
> I'm unable to parse this one.

My pc had a running woody with hardware-clock set to GMT and timezone set to
Berlin/met, which differ 1hour i think, webmin-systemtime shows different
times for hardware and system. After installing rc3 my hardwaretime still is
GMT, and the time shown is gmt, _not_ me(s)t, that is: webmin-systemtime shows
the same times in both fields.