Re: weekly report week 22, 23

Hi Andreas,

I put your collection of educational software to our LernSoftware page
at the skolelinux.de-Wiki...

Am Montag 07 Juni 2004 20:20 schrieb Andreas Tille:
>On Mon, 7 Jun 2004, Joey Hess wrote:
> > Attendees discussed various country-specific needs:
> >       - in Germany, teachers require a way to turn off all monitors
>
> Uhmm, perhaps pupil should wear the glasses of Zaphod Beeblebrox who
> turn opaque in case of some danger.  (Stupid requirement - I hope
> they will not do so in the classroom of my son.)
> By the way if you really need such a program call it ZaphodsGlasses.
> ;-)

hey, I can tell you what to do to render this: the programme is
preinstalled, just type this word into the "right" console: "halt" :))
Being an administrating (still) teacher myself, I happened to blacken
"my" kids' screens this way, once (accidently, of course) :))

Greetings
Ralf