Re: [pingos] Educational-Software overview (German)

Am Montag 07 Juni 2004 08:12 schrieb Andreas Tille:
> Hi,
>
> I'd like to foreward this URL to this list because I know there are
> some German speaking readers in this list.  A cooperation seems
> practical.
>
> Kind regards
>
>         Andreas.

Hi Andreas,

thank you for your Link. I added it to
http://www.skolelinux.de/wiki/LernSoftware - which is my collection of
Linux Learn Software within the German Skolelinux Wiki. If you like to
tidy up a bit, you are welcome :)

These wiki pages are related:
http://www.skolelinux.de/wiki/Pre46Kmenu lists the kmenu entries with
pr-46 and includes a screenshot link for each entry.

http://www.skolelinux.de/wiki/ScreenShotLinks is a collection of URLs
where you can obtain screenshots for KDE/Gnome software (not only
educational).

http://www.skolelinux.de/wiki/CrossPlatformLearning gathers web
resources of educational cross platform applications (mostly java).

http://www.skolelinux.de/wiki/UseCases/StartPage aims at use cases and
presents some options how to use skolelinux within different subjects.

Of course, most of it is in German. Contributions are welcome ;)

Regards
Ralf