Missing www.d.o/devel/debian-edu

Hi,

because there is no www.debian.org/devel/debian-edu page but a Wiki which
seems to fullfill more or less this gap (http://wiki.debian.net/?DebianEdu)
I updated the cdd-doc to point to this Wiki as "Home-URL" for the project.
I hope this is fine for you.  Please direct me to a different location if
there is something other which you would prefer.

On the other hand I would love if some people who feel responsible for
documenting Debian-Edu would start moving the Wiki to the offcial Debian
WML-tree.   Tobias Toedter recently suggested a (IMHO) quite nice layout
for the packages which are target of a Custom Debian Distribution (see for instance

    http://www.debian.org/devel/debian-med/microbio

) and it would be great if we could adopt this scheme dor other Custom Debian
Distributions as well.  IMHO this is an important thing to have if you are
sitting on an exhibition booth and are able to point people to a well
structured web page if they are asking you about your project.

Kind regards

         Andreas.