Re: huge "music.raw" files fill up home0

On Thu, 29 Apr 2004, Ralf wrote:

> Several home directories contain a file named "music.raw" sized up to
> 360 MB!

Umm.  This has just happened to me.
Unfortunately, I've had to delete the file, as it totally gummed up my
disk. (it was over 400 Mb)

Anyone got a handle on what's going on here?

[Toshiba Satellite laptop, running Debian testing, upgraded nightly.
Kernel 2.4.26 and KDE 3.2 recently installed.]

Could it be linked to trying to run bb -- the demo that comes with
Knoppix?  (That's the only audio app. I've tried to run recently.)

Curious.
mwheeler@startext.co.uk                http://www.startext.co.uk/mwheeler/