Re: Q;Resetting Profiles?

Hi there,

and cheers for your thorough contributions. I, of course, must agree,
that having generic (non-personal accounts) can only be a provisionary
situation that _must_ be followed by personal accounts.

To explain our situation: We kept our "old" system as air bag until
skolelinux runs stable, and plan to migrate all accounts to ldap during
the summer break. Re-creating personal accounts with Ldap right now
would mean two asynchrone user systems.

Nevertheless, I am afraid one set of generic accounts must be kept for
extern users ("Volkshochschule")....

But even with registred users, there might be the situation where
somebody has screwed up his kde settings and wishes to return to
default settings. How about this?

Thanks for discussing
regards
Ralf