Re: Help Please: KDE refuses login to any client (WS incl.)

Am Wednesday 28 April 2004 15:04 schrieb Ralf:
> It started like this: About 8 users were able to login from their
> thin clients. Then repeted tries were necessary until login worked -
> otherwise after 3 or 4 seconds the login dialog reappeared without
> any message.

I gave it another thought and remembered that it happened before, that
single user logins where rejected without any feedback - but at least
the 3rd trial worked then. Now, noone could log in (Login dialog
reappeared).

Can it be a performance problem of slapd/ldap as reported by
"sternverteiler" in the German "skolelinux" list? (120 users exist so
far).

If anybody, please, could just give me a hint in what log files to check
first, tomorrow?

Cheers
Ralf