Re: Short report from testing the WLUS 1.2-27

http://developer.skolelinux.no/~knuty/testing/wlus/wlus_tc_014_pw-dont-work.png

> and those passwords displayed here do not work?

Ups. I did link the right screendumps in the Norwegian list for
developers. Unfortunately I left one out from the english
developer-list. Here is the right links that shows that when using
preselected passwords from file, it don't work when have selected a
weak password-creation ...

http://developer.skolelinux.no/~knuty/testing/wlus/wlus_tc_014_pw-set_from_file.png

This screendump shows the result from User Creation Process:
http://developer.skolelinux.no/~knuty/testing/wlus/wlus_tc_014_pw-dont-work.png

- Knut