Re: Q: Where to configure TC''s squid?

Am Thursday 22 April 2004 16:59 schrieb Ralf:
> Any URL to the corresponding section in the manual  should do, a
> precise instruction won't be refused, of course :)

Until anybody else show their mercy, I am going to update my
knowledge :)

Under webadmin I found a proxy configuration entry (don't ask me where).
There, all ACLs, deny's and allows are listed and editable. Also my
blacklist ocurred there, so I suppose I added it the right way, only
too "late" - it showed on the right hand side quite on the button. Now
I used this webmin interface in order to move it up a bit, couldn't try
yet, if my blacklist is active now.

2 be cont'd