Re: wlus todo list

[Andreas Schuldei]
>   - just now i get "ldap_get_user: blah" messages eventhough
>     sambasync is off; why? bug 723 (3h?)

Was sambasync on by default at some time?  I saw this too, but got
around it by disabling sambasync.  samba is not prepared for this in
the default install yet.

> bug 348 is beyond my norwegian. and the person who filed the bug
> does not answer mail, either.

I had a log, and am unable to translate it.  I do not understand the
content.

> bug 443 (netgroups) is some work, (3 days).

We can do this later, if it is that much work.  It is not used at the
moment (obviously, it doesn't work. :), we can probably release
without it.  It will come automatically from cerebrum, so we can just
ignore it for now.

> bug 638 (The LDAP admin password can't be changed from Webmin.)
>     not quite sure how to implement that consistently. i could
>     just let the admin apear in the user list and let his
>     password be changed as any other user's. no one commented on
>     that bug since i asked for comments, i guess we can close it.

The most important thing is to have some documented way to change the
admin password (I believe Finn-Arne added a script to do this, only
lack documentation), and the second most important thing is to have
this feature visible in webmin.

I'm not sure how it should be done in webmin.