Re: Fwd: [aKademy] Invitation to Skolelinux Development Team members.

* cobaco (aka Bart Cornelis) <cobaco@skolelinux.no> [040418 11:01]:

> Hi all,
>
> we recently received an invitation to send a Skolelinux-delegation to the
> yearly KDE-developper gathering which will take place 21-29 of August in
> Ludwigsburg (near Stuttgart/Germany).
>
> They've reserved 5 places for Skolelinux project members, on the same terms
> as the KDE developers :-)
> (If their's more then five people of us interested in going, we'll need to
> look at how to get everyone a place, people actively involved with KDE,
> such as translators, qualify for one of the slots reserved for
> KDE-contributors).

i propose from the german skolelinux team:
Monika Tiemann
Patrick Willam
Kurt Gramlich

i assume bart ist know as kde translater, developer ...

Viele Gruesse!
Kurt
--
LUG Ravensberg                 http://www.lugrav.de