Re: WLUS 1.2-27

Am Thursday 22 April 2004 16:38 schrieb Andreas Schuldei:
> As usual, i uploaded the new version to the woody repository on
> ftp.skolelinux.no.

Hi Andreas, thanks for your effords, this package seems to be the most
often updated :)

Last time I tried it, there were some, say, flaws, that made us going
back to plain webmin (2 weeks ago!) By then, it was not possible to
select the usernames after one's own taste, and one had to use an
administrator account different from root, to name only two obsticles I
remember of.

Now, as there are so many change logs, I'd be interested in a survey of
all menus - is there any documentarion like that?

Vielen Dank!
Ralf