Re: I'm really astonished (Was: LinuxTag 2004)

Am Donnerstag, den 22. April hub Andreas Tille folgendes in die Tasten:

> Exactly this was the reason why I was astonished that nobody answered my
> question two weeks ago.  I know that Kurt Gramlich will be present at LinuxTag
> Karlsruhe but I also know that he is busy doing many other stuff.  Last
> year the SkoleLinux booth was orphaned sometimes which made Debian developers
> and visitors angry.  We should definitely avoid this situation this year
> and you should respond *now* to the mails on debian-events-eu if you
> want to participate in the Debian booth like last year.  (I'm writing this
> as a *supporter* aof Debian-Edu and not as one of the angry Debian booth
> staff which was lost in vain last year.)

Little comment to the situation last year:
 We were around 3 or 4 people, including Kurt, Frank and me, who were on
 the one hand presenting SL, at the debian booth, and on the other hand
 were helping organizeing the LinuxTag. So there was no way to ensure,
 that there is someone of us at the debian booth all the time.
 This might - hopefully - change this year, as there are more people,
 joining the force :-)

> Where are all these people from the "German Skolelinux-guerrilla" (nice word ;-))?

Here is one :-)

Ciao
Max
--