Re: Test-Case 004 failed for WLUS 1.2-25

[Knut Yrvin]
> We are using test-cases in http://developer.skolelinux.no/testing/wlus/

I need to have all remaining problems collcted in one location to be
able to know which issues are unsolved.

> It's more easy for the unskilled testers to use plain text.

Perhaps.  But it is harder for me keeping track of remaining issues.

Please use bugzilla to report problems.  I suggest adding an URL to
the test cases, so you can keep the test cases as plain text on the
web.

At the moment there are two release critical bugs left according to
bugzilla.  If this is not the case, please update bugzilla.